Tableau helps people transform data into actionable insights. Explore with limitless visual analytics. Build dashboards and perform ad hoc analyses in just a few clicks. Share your work with anyone and make an impact on your business. From global enterprises to early-stage startups and small businesses, people everywhere use Tableau to see and understand their data.
KEPRO Solutions is a top partner for Tableau in Hong Kong helping businesses and corporates transform their business intelligence and analytics involved in day-to-day operations.
KEPRO regularly delivers Tableau workshops at both introductory and advanced levels. Contact us and find out more our offers to help you to transform.
Latest Updates from Tableau
Advanced Analytics for Businesses
Advanced analytics has emerged as a critical component of modern business intelligence in recent years. As organizations rush to take advantage of new capabilities, data scientists need a platform they can depend on, and business users rely on tools that simplify their workflows while empowering them to ask deeper questions.
Advanced analytics is an integral part of Tableau’s mission to help people see and understand their data. The following whitepaper details:
- The democratization of sophisticated analysis
- Why an intuitive interface, powerful back end, and statistics integrations provide a strong base for advanced analytics infrastructures
- How Tableau’s advanced analytics features address the most common analytical challenges
5 years a leader — five reasons why
One glance. That’s all it takes to identify outliers and clusters. The difference is clear. That’s visual analytics.
For us, business intelligence is not just a market—it’s a mission. Our only mission.
Here are five reasons why leaders at many of the world’s largest enterprises have chosen Tableau:
- People prefer true visual analysis to analysis-plus-chart wizards.
- We’re not just enterprise-ready. We’re the enterprise standard.
- Innovation is in our DNA—and our roadmap.
- We’ll meet you where you are—on-premise, fully-hosted or hybrid.
- More business impact—for more people. That means more value across the enterprise.
Read through real case studies and get up close knowing how other businesses are adopting Tableau to drive their business decisions.
Case study 1: Brown-Fowman