Arista Networks is the leader in building software driven cloud networks for today’s datacenter, cloud and campus environments. Arista delivers the most efficient, reliable and high performance Universal Cloud Network architectures based on 10G, 25G, 40G, 50G, 100G and 400G platforms delivered with an extensible operating system – Arista EOS®. Arista EOS is built on an open, programmable, and resilient state-sharing architecture that delivers maximum system uptime, reduces CAPEX and OPEX by simplifying IT operations and enables business agility. Arista EOS software offers programmability at all layers, including eAPI, EOS SDK, Linux, DevOps integration, and broad scripting support. Sen Spirit Technology has been distributor in Hong Kong and Macau for Arista since 2012. Providing value added services to partners on sales and technical support. We help our partners and their customers to learn, POC and evaluate solutions around Arista to deliver performance in speed and connectivity.
News & Events
Products & Services
and Big Data
Cognitive Cloud Networking
Arista Networks has championed the guiding cloud principles of cloud leaders with network designs serving private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud, enterprise and high-performance network use cases. These include the use of open APIs, cloud automation features, and self service provisioning and deployment – coupled with an open approach to network integration, customer programmability, and simplified standards-based deployment architectures.
Arista’s Universal Cloud Network (UCN) delivers these common cloud principles for simplified networking topologies and architectures across use-cases. As siloed Places-In-the-Network (PINs) are normalized to become standardized Places-In-the-Cloud (PICs), Arista’s UCN provides a consistent operational experience and simplifies the model for customers to extend their data center networking practices to many other use-cases.
IP Storage and Big Data
The networking demands of big data analytics, flash-based and scale out storage, and hyper-converged compute solutions are driving a migration from legacy fibre channel to next generation IP-based storage networks. These next generation storage applications require an open, programmable, lossless and highly available IP storage networking solution in order to support their unique traffic patterns.
Arista’s key benefits for Big Data acquisition and analysis include:
- Scale to Petabytes – Universal Cloud Network architecture, non-blocking designs, dense switching
- Lossless Transport – Deep Buffering with VoQ and DCB/PFC
- Leveraging the best-in-class scale and robustness of the Arista EOS
- Highly Available – Network designs, Self-healing Arista EOS
- Telemetry and Visibility through LANZ, VM Tracer, Hadoop Tracer
- Operational Expenses reduction via automated operations with CloudVision provisioning and change management
- Familiar GUI-based network administration tools for storage admins
- Return on Investment – Low power consumption, compact form factors
- Seamless migration to 25GbE and 50GbE for next generation IP Storage
Security for Cloud Datacenters
Enterprise architectures are transforming, driven by private, public and hybrid cloud architectures delivering virtualized and cloud native applications. Protecting distributed assets on-prem and in the cloud from cyber attacks as well as conforming to new regulations, requires a fresh approach to security framework using open, software defined framework, across network, compute and security domains.
Arista’s Software Driven Cloud Networking provides IT security operations teams with software-driven control and visibility that encompasses:
- Secure Segmentation: Consistent approach across use-cases and across clouds leveraging native segmentation tools in EOS® / vEOS® as well as integration with a best of breed security ecosystem through CloudVision’s Macro-Segmentation Services (MSSTM)
- Secure Connectivity: Platform options for MACsec and IPSec encryption between datacenters, campus and the cloud
- Cognitive Management Plane: Leveraging complete and real time network state data, CloudVision® analytics engine can help administrators automate the provisioning of security policy and the auditing of operational compliance
Arista Multi Cloud Networking Platform
CloudEOS™ is Arista’s multi cloud and cloud native networking solution enabling a highly secure and reliable networking experience with consistent segmentation, telemetry, provisioning and troubleshooting for the entire enterprise. It can be deployed across the enterprise edge, WAN, campus, data center, on-premises Kubernetes clusters, and multiple public and private clouds.
CloudEOS provides multi cloud connectivity across the entire enterprise cloud environment with high-performance virtual and container-based instances of EOS® software that simplify network operations and integrate with declarative cloud provisioning toolchains like Terraform, Ansible, and other popular CloudOps and DevOps tools.