Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. It has established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Learn More
Huawei IdeaHub – A Red Dot Award 2020 winner
Incorporating intelligent handwriting, HD projection, video conferencing, and the open office AppGallery, the Huawei IdeaHub series is designed for team collaboration in meeting rooms, executive offices, open offices, and many other scenarios.
• Modern, user-centric design
• Screwless, all-in-one design
• Slender, stylish stand
• Ultra-low writing latency of just 35 ms
• Intelligent handwriting recognition
• Two-way annotation and easy meeting minutes sharing
• Built-in WeLink conferencing
• H.265, 1080p conferencing
• 4K, 30fps smooth projection
• Acoustic baffle and far-field sound pickup and beamforming
• Speaker tracking and name tags
• Multi-modal conference minutes
• HD AppGallery with 170+ apps
• Enterprise profiles for digital marketing
• Software and hardware openness
Huawei AirEngine Wi-Fi 6 AP Promotion
Purchase Huawei AirEngine 5760-51 Wi-Fi 6 AP, and receive 3 years of Cloud Management Subscription License.
Huawei AirEngine Wi-Fi 6 has been widely adopted by enterprises across different industries. Network administrators can simply use mobile Apps or web platform login anytime and anywhere to manage and operate the company’s wireless network.
Highlights of AirEngine Wi-Fi 6, powered by Huawei 5G include:
- 4×4 MIMO (2.4Ghz/5Ghz) dual bands
- Smart antenna, provides 20% greater coverage distance
- Basic capability up to 5.37 Gbit/s
Huawei OceanStor Dorado V6 earns recommended ranking by DCIG
OceanStor Dorado V6 series earned the recommended ranking in the DCIG’s 2020-21 Enterprise All-Flash Array Buyer’s Guide, cementing Huawei’s place in the industry as a leading vendor of innovation products.
This All-Flash storage series has recently becomes a storage standard with significant breakthroughs in architecture, able to support core services with high reliability requirements in finance, telecoms, government, and manufacturing.
Technical highlights of OceanStor Dorado V6 series:
- Achieves 20,000,000 IOPS and a stable latency of 0.08 milliseconds
- Integrates AI to optimize storage performance
- Optimization of E2E NVMe
- Up to 99.9999% availability
Karin Electronic Supplies Co. Ltd (KESCO), a wholly-owned subsidiary of KARIN Group, is the Value Added Distributor of Huawei. As a leading IT distributor in Hong Kong, KESCO provides quality services, talents, and technical support for business partners to succeed and enhance their competitiveness in the market.